"Be the Best" College Showcase
Join us in July for the 12th Annual “Be the Best” College Showcase. This event is played at high quality facilities in Central Maryland on well-maintained fields with 200’ home run fences and draws in 25-30 regional college coaches from all divisions of play. The event typically attracts around 70 teams but there is limited space and this event fills up fast. Click the button below to register today.
As the event fills, priority will be given to "A" teams, then "B" teams and Finally "C" teams if any spots remain. Strength of schedule and performance will be two of the factors that determine acceptance of teams. Register today to see if your team has what it takes to "Be the Best"!
Established in 2016, entry to this event is permitted by invite only and limited to the 36 top teams in the region. New in 2017, a player combine and clinic will take place on Friday evening before the tournament. This event features:
- Takes place at parks in very close proximity to each other (less than 2 miles).
- High quality playing fields with 200’ home run fences on all fields.
- Grounds crew at each site to maintain fields throughout the day and dress fields between games.
- Wrist bands used to delineate player graduation years on the field.
- Hotel service available with nearby accommodations to assist teams that travel for the event.
- Entry fee includes all tournament expenses, even umpires.
- Friday night player combine / clinic, coordinated by top college coaches (individual registration required).
- Complimentary Saturday night coaches’ social.
- We offer a fair and reasonable refund policy!
CaptainU will provide online profiles and player profile books for college coaches
CaptainU will provide player profile books for college coaches and free access to their online software to help all attending athletes maximize their exposure at the "Be the Best" Showcase event to college coaches. Click on the links below to get setup for the event.
For questions, please contact help@captainU.com