Andy Wisk - Monday, October 15, 2018
Glen Burnie, MD - Softball tournaments bring teams and young ladies together playing the sport they love. Some players are remembered because of their sportsmanship, athletic ability, an outstandi ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, June 05, 2018
Pasadena, MD – USSSA East teams will soon be able to get their equipment a little cheaper thanks to a new partnership between USSSA East and DICK’S Sporting Goods.“It makes complete sense.There is ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, March 12, 2018
Columbia, MD - Maryland USSSA Baseball kicked off the 2018 season with a bang on Saturday, March 10th, 2018 by hosting the very first event on two brand new artificial turf baseball diamonds at Bl ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Pasadena, MD - After a great turnout in 2017, USSSA East will once again run Sunday, one-day divisions in 16U and 18U ages during early season tournaments. These events are designed to give teams ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Pasadena, MD - One of our own has come into a tough situation. Tommy Thompson, a long-time director and fastpitch softball coach, was in a horrific car accident on September 23rd, 2017 and was bur ..
Carla Privateer - Wednesday, January 03, 2018
Registration is now open for a one of a kind tournament experience taking place April 7 & 8, 2018 at the newly expanded Henry Parker Athletic Complex in Salisbury, Maryland. The Ultimate ..
Carla Privateer - Monday, December 11, 2017
Photo courtesy of Cynthia Herrick and Rene Edmonds Pasadena, MD – In USSSA East’s 2nd Annual "Strike out Autism" event in October 2017, 113 teams demonstrated a show of support for those with ..
Carla Privateer - Tuesday, December 05, 2017
Pasadena - On a bright and sunny weekend in early October, 130 teams throughout Central Maryland and the Lower Eastern Shore made it possible for USSSA East to once again be able to make a sizeabl ..
Carla Privateer - Friday, December 01, 2017
Pasadena, MD - Over Memorial Day weekend 2017, USSSA fastpitch teams competed to raise money for our wounded warriors. A donation was made in each team’s name for every win they accumulated in the ..
- Some Things Are Bigger Than Softball - Type 1 Diabetes Awareness
- USSSA East Announces New Partnership with DICK'S Sporting Goods
- Maryland USSSA Baseball Opens New Blandair Artificial Turf Diamonds
- USSSA East Announces the Return of Early Season Sunday, One-Day Events for High School Aged Teams
- USSSA East Reaching Out to Help One of Our Own
- USSSA East brings Andrea Duran and the Ultimate Fastpitch Experience to Maryland!
- USSSA East helping to bridge the gap
- USSSA East: Saving Second Base and Giving Back
- USSSA East teams up with Hero Dogs to make a difference
- USSSA East Announces Team Appreciation Event
Autism DEL-MAR-VA USSSA Fastpitch Glory Days USSSA Cares Tri-State Games DICK'S Sporting Goods Visit Loudoun USSSA Eastern Nationals USA Elite Select Saving Second Base Ultimate Fastpitch Experience Donation #LikeAGirl World Fastpitch Championship USSSA East Hero Dogs USSSA Baseball Breast Cancer
- #LikeAGirl (3)
- Autism (2)
- Breast Cancer (2)
- DEL-MAR-VA (1)
- DICK'S Sporting Goods (1)
- Donation (6)
- Glory Days (1)
- Hero Dogs (1)
- Saving Second Base (2)
- Tri-State Games (1)
- Ultimate Fastpitch Experience (1)
- USA Elite Select (2)
- USSSA Baseball (4)
- USSSA Cares (6)
- USSSA East (20)
- USSSA Eastern Nationals (2)
- USSSA Fastpitch (9)
- Visit Loudoun (1)
- World Fastpitch Championship (1)